Pages

1.08.2017

Close enough to January 7

It's 3:30am on what is technically January 8 but since I haven't gone to bed yet, I'm considering this my January 7 post.  It was a busy day and fun (albeit late) night, but I wanted to get something posted to meet the challenge. 

Let's continue with the funny videos. A cousin of mine recently started posting videos from a comedian named Tony Baker.  This one, so far, is my favorite.  I couldn't find a way to just embed the video, so here's a link to it. 


High knees! High knees!

That is all. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! First time I watched this video I didn't have the sound on and even then it cracked me up. But the commentary is hysterical! And I need to know where this took place so I add it to my list of places to NEVER GO VISIT. Holy moly! It's snake alley!