Pages

1.27.2017

A little joy today

I've had a rough couple of days...and I'm SO glad today is Friday. On my Metro ride home from work, I checked out one of the happy Instagram places that I mentioned the other day. And that's when I saw this. And it made my day. I already shared it on FB, but wanted to spread the joy here too.

I bought Bikini a custom made, fleece lined, puffy jacket. Sure it sounds snooty that Bikini won't buy "off the rack" but it turns out not having a neck necessitates very specific dimensions for your clothing if you don't want them to slide right off. I got it fleece lined and insulated to make sure she stays warm because if she's cold, Bikini won't got out and play. And when Bikini doesn't go out and play she gets bored. And when Bikini gets bored, we all suffer. Her favorite inside game is to "gently" bite the dogs on the butt when they aren't looking. Not hard enough to break the skin but hard enough to cause a yelp and a jump and a slight neurosis as they constantly look over their shoulders. She enjoys this game immensely, they do not. Or she unties my shoes.....while I'm still wearing them. Or she goes through all the cupboards, or spills her water bowl on purpose, or turns over the recycling bin. I don't want to throw out any unnecessary labels, so let's just say she can be "difficult". So, to battle Bikini's boredom during the winter months, I sprung for an expensive, custom made, pig jacket. Now let's just hope she still fits through the doggy door while she's wearing it. #idlehoovesarethedevilsworkshop
A photo posted by Steve (@wolfgang2242) on

4 comments:

Kerri said...

i'm going to have to follow this on insta! so funny. thx

Kerri said...

oh! i had already started following when you mentioned it before! somehow i didn't see that pop into my feed tho.

Valerie said...

Every time I look at the picture, I crack up. I think it's the hood. Bikini's looking sharp!

Anonymous said...

Heeheehee...