Pages

1.03.2019

My year in books - 2018

I had a challenge to read 24 books in 2018, and ta-da!  I read 25!  Woo hoo!  Here's what I read:



Valerie's read-in-2018 book montage

Above Us Only Sky
I'll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman's Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer
A Wrinkle in Time
Crazy Rich Asians
The Last Black Unicorn
An American Marriage
A Whole Life
Unf*ck Your Habitat: You're Better Than Your Mess
Hunger: A Memoir of (My) Body
A Day in the Life of Marlon Bundo
You Can't Touch My Hair: And Other Things I Still Have to Explain
Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine
Who Do You Love
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
Calypso
The Memory Watcher
When Life Gives You Lululemons
Next Year in Havana
How to American: An Immigrant's Guide to Disappointing Your Parents
Children of Blood and Bone


Valerie's favorite books »

No comments: