Pages

9.17.2018

A Simple Favor

Deb and I saw A Simple Favor this weekend.  I can't say much about it without giving things away, but I can say that we both really enjoyed it.

Years ago, we had seen a Brad Pitt movie--I think it was Benjamin Buttons--and when it ended, Deb leaned over to me and said, "He really is good looking."  That was my reaction after seeing Blake Lively in A Simple Favor--she's just a beautiful lady.  In a couple of scenes, she was just stunning.  I enjoyed both her performance and Anna Kendrick's.  I didn't realize until he showed up on the screen that Henry Golding from Crazy Rich Asians was in it too.  That was a pleasant surprise.

Now I'm anticipating the fall movies/Oscar contenders.  So far, I'm most looking forward to A Star Is Born which starts October 5.

No comments: