Pages

10.10.2023

What are you listening to?

Me? I'm listening to Teddy Swims. Pretty much all day, every day.

Back in June, my sister shared an IG post that included this video, and she wrote, "This guy is definitely unexpected."

Indeed.



After that, I started following Teddy on IG and watching his videos on YouTube. He's done a lot of great covers and his own stuff is a nice mix of R&B, pop, rock, country, and blues. I've been listening to him on Spotify ever since.

One of my favorites is this duet of Paloma Faith's "Only Love Can Hurt Like This," written by Dianne Warren.


"Broke" is a fun song with Thomas Rhett:


Over the summer Teddy announced that he had an album coming out, I've Tried Everything But Therapy. It dropped in September, and now I've been listening to that every day. I love it so much. This is an album where I love every song, but my favorite today is, "What More Can I Say?"



Other top contenders are "Lose Control," "The Door," and "Goodbye's Been Good to You."

The best part of all this is that my sister and I are going to see him in concert in November. I cannot wait!

No comments: