Pages

12.05.2017

Unbelievable by Katy Tur

Unbelievable: My Front-Row Seat to the Craziest Campaign in American HistoryUnbelievable: My Front-Row Seat to the Craziest Campaign in American History by Katy Tur

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars. I listened to the audio version and shook my head in disbelief more times than I can count as Katy was describing the various stages of the campaign. It's like I relived the whole thing, which isn't really a good thing. However, I like Katy Tur and it was interesting to see behind the curtain of a journalist following a presidential candidate.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

Kerri said...

oh i didn't even know about this book- i bet i'd be entertained, but also probably grossed out. i'm sorry for her she had to relive it by also writing about it, even tho that's her job.

Valerie said...

Yes, I think you'd like it. She's good.