8.06.2016

Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman

Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, WitchGood Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book made me laugh. A lot. I went back and forth between reading the book on my Kindle, and listening to the Audible version. One day, I'll have to go back and listen to the whole thing because as read--almost acted--by Martin Jarvis, it's even funnier.  The story is about end of the world.  Because the demon Crowley and the angel Aziraphale have come to enjoy life on earth as it is, they decide to try to stop it.  I really enjoyed the friendship between Crowley and Aziraphale, and Crowley was my favorite character, actually. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because I was a bit disappointed with the ending. Still, I enjoyed every bit along the way.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Kerri said...

sounds interesting- and so differnt! where'd you even hear about this book? ok, it's on my list. thx