5.30.2016

I hate feeling disappointed.

When I first turned on the TV this evening, I saw that a hockey game was starting on NBC.  I immediately said out loud, "Jesus.  Is hockey still on?"  It's got to be the sport with the longest season, ever.  It seems that an ice sport shouldn't still be on in the final days of May.

Anyway, I checked the guide and saw that So You Think You Can Dance was on.  I felt excited, changed the channel, and then was reminded that this season is for the "next generation," meaning, 8- to 13-year-olds.  Eh.  That was a bummer.  I didn't realize the whole season was kids...I thought they were just a part of the show.  I'm not taking away from these kids' talent at all, but I'm not really interested in a full season of young kids.  I'll give it a try, but definitely feel disappointed in the new format.

Sigh.


1 comment:

Kerri said...

No way. Hockey should end when the last snowflake falls in Colorado.