7.04.2013

Falling Together by Marisa de los Santos

Falling TogetherFalling Together by Marisa de los Santos

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I'd really give this 3.5 if I could. The story is about three close friends who met in college, but then "split up" some time after they graduated. Before their 10-year college reunion, two of the friends receive an email from the third saying for them to come to the reunion because she needs them. In a nutshell, the book is basically about the quest for the friends to rediscover each other.

The writing is very descriptive and often beautiful, but sometimes there's just too much of the flowery language, which left me skimming and waiting for the point. That made some of the reading a little tedious, but I enjoyed the character development and relationships of the characters.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Kerri said...

too much flowery language drives me a lttle crazy. is this book older? it sounds really familiar and i'm sure i've read something by that author. hm. i really should keep a list of what i've read. i'm terrible about it.