6.18.2013

Looking for Alaska by John Green

Looking for AlaskaLooking for Alaska by John Green

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


If only we could see the endless string of consequences that result from our smallest actions.

This was my second John Green book, and I'm a huge fan. The story is about Miles who leaves his home in Florida, full of hope, to attend boarding school in Alabama. At school he becomes friends with a cast of characters, including Alaska Young. I don't want to say too much more, but just like The Fault in Our Stars, this is a young adult book with some heavy themes. John Green handles them so eloquently and draws you right in. This one will be on my mind for a while.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Kerri said...

you know, i had that book from the library, but never got to it. when i read the summary it sounded a little weird so i wasn't that excited. however, b/c of your endorsement, i gotta put it back on the list. i always trust your judgement! :)