8.25.2012

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

Gone GirlGone Girl by Gillian Flynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's hard to review this book without giving anything away, so I'll just say it's about a married couple about to celebrate their 5th wedding anniversary when the wife suddenly disappears under a lot of suspicion. The husband, of course, is the main suspect. What follows is completely unpredictable and fun to read. I read part one over several days, but once I got to part two, I read the rest in one sitting. I love a good page-turner and this one fits the bill.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Kerri said...

no way!!! i'm starting this book in just a few minutes, but just was checking in on your blog first-

ok, i have a GREAT one to recommend- and make sure to have a box of kleenex beside you. it's funny, heartbreaking and beatiful. "the fault in our stars" seriously, get it NOW and read it. best book i've read in years and years and years. one of my all time favs!!! i can't say enough kudos about it!