4.08.2012

Celebrity Apprentice

I've been watching Celebrity Apprentice this season.  In the beginning, I mainly turned it on to see Arsenio Hall, Penn Jillette, and Adam Carolla.  The show has no redeeming quality, I know, but it makes me laugh.  It's just one of those guilty pleasures, and what has really surprised me, is that although I detest Lisa Lampenelli's stand-up comedy, she has made me laugh repeatedly on this show...especially in her confrontations with Lou Ferrigno, who, it turns out, I don't care for much.  I have to admire how she stands up for herself and refuses to back down.  And she was right tonight.  Lou never brings much to the table, but he's so quick to complain in the board room.

Trump did the right thing in firing him tonight.  Hasta la vista!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

i watch this too. i agree. and lou drives me nuts!! i can't believe he lasted this long. i haven't watched last nights yet, so i read your post a bit too soon, but it'll still be great to see it happen. at this point, i only like clay and arsenio. altho arsenio went a little over the top with his anger last week. it drives me CRAZY that they stretch thing out to 2-3 hours. i mainly just want to see THE BOARD ROOM!! :)

Valerie said...

sorry i didn't add a spoiler warning, kerri! i like clay and arsenio too, but agree with you about arsenio last week. i guess he was emotional, but still. i'm with you on the 2-3 hour thing too. ugh.... thank goodness for DVRs!