8.04.2011

Whew. Catching my breath.

I was out of town last week and didn't get to see either SYTYCD show.  Tonight I've had a "Dance" marathon and watched both of last week's shows, and am now watching tonight's show.  That's a lot of dance, and I'm not really in the mood to blog the whole thing, but can I just say that I could barely breathe after watching Sasha and Kent's routine?  It was, well....breathtaking.  

Tyce Diorio choreographed it and said it's about two people who've hit a wall in their relationship, and it's all the emotions you go through when someone does you wrong.  Just as Sasha and some of the judges revealed, I've been there too, and could really relate.  It just brought it all back for me.  And the song, "Fool of Me" by Me'shell Ndeg√©ocello...ay yi yi.  Those lyrics: You made a fool of me.  Tell me why.  I could've written the words myself.

Anyway, here it is.  Sasha's best performance of the season, as far as I'm concerned.


No comments: