5.09.2011

Bossypants by Tina Fey

Bossypants
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Despite the cover photo that completely freaks me out, I decided to read Bossypants after seeing Tina Fey on Oprah a few weeks ago. She truly is a funny woman, and the book didn't disappoint. I laughed out loud quite a few times. Sometimes it was a true guffaw--sometimes just a little snicker, but it happened throughout. In the midst of all the laughs though, are meaningful musings on feminism, marriage, parenting, the entertainment business, insecurities, Saturday Night Live, her role as Sarah Palin, and 30 Rock. (As someone who's not a fan of 30 Rock, I found that chapter particularly interesting. It was like Tina knows that I don't like the show, AND she understands.)

This was a quick, fun read that I definitely recommend.

View all my reviews

No comments: