2.26.2011

Stand by Me as you've never heard it!

That was the first line of an email I received from a friend of mine.  It continued: This video was done by 5 sound engineers who went around the world recording individuals performing this song.  They then blended them together into one song and video, which is wonderful.

It's is wonderful--I love it. Here you go:



Stand By Me | Playing For Change | Song Around The World
from Concord Music Group on Vimeo.


In other news, I went on vacation last week and completely lost focus and some interest in the Oscar race. Of course I'll watch, but I'm just not up to making predictions or keeping track of which movies I still need to see, or anything like that. I will say this, I am pulling for Christian Bale to win Best Supporting Actor, Colin Firth to get Best Actor, and The King's Speech for Best Picture.

Beyond that, I'm just trying to figure out when I can get back to that sunny beach. :o)

No comments: