9.13.2010

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium, #3)The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


As I've heard from others, this was, by far, the best of the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy. I didn't want the story to end, and as I did in the first two books, I again found myself on the edge of my seat as I was reading. As a certain sequence in the book unfolded, it reminded me of a great scene from The Godfather, and I smiled. I'm sorry to see the series end.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Kerri said...

i haven't gotten to the 2nd one yet. wish i could skip right on to this one...but i guess i shoudn't. it took me a while to get into the first, so i'm dragging my feet on the 2nd.