8.05.2010

The Girl Who Played with Fire

The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium, #2)The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really liked the first book in this series, "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo," and I liked this one so much more. My problem with the first book had to do with the secondary story about Sweden's financial system and scandal--I just didn't care about that. There's no such problem in the second book...I was completely interested in all the plot lines going on. (There are a lot of characters to keep track of.) I'm looking forward to book three, but hate knowing that after that, there's no more. (Unless there truly is a book four sitting on a computer somewhere. There's hope!)

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Kerri said...

i totally agree about the first books secondary story-

i'm reading a book that is almost 1,000 pages long. whenever (ifever) i finish, this is one on my list!