6.15.2010

Unreal Housewives

My friend Jeanine and I have been going back and forth about the Real Housewives of New York and RHO New Jersey. We're both kind of over both shows.

Now the buzz is about the upcoming DC show. Bravo confirmed yesterday that the White House party-crashing Salahis are part of the show (as if we didn't already know that). Being from the DC area, I am a bit curious as to what Bravo will do with this edition of Real Housewives. Plus a friend of a friend of my sister's is one of the wives, so that has me intrigued.

BUT...

On the other hand, I do not wish to contribute ONE IOTA to any television success for the Solahis. This feeling is stronger than any curiosity I have, so I likely won't watch at all.

I'll get my DC reality show fix from Top Chef instead--it starts this week.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

just popping over to say hi! HI!

omarosa was on some talk show- i guess she's one of the housewifes and she's feuding with another? it sounded nice and catty!

Valerie said...

Hi Kerri! I googled Omarosa and it seems that although she's not a housewife herself, she's in a battle with one of the NY wives. It's probably just a way for her to get herself in the news again. Oy vey.

Kerri said...

oh, i must have misunderstood. they must know each other outside of the show. o was bashing the skinny bitch lady for losing her preggers weight so quickly.

AND, i ready today that the white house party crasher lady has been picked to be on one of the real housewives show. urgh. these women!!???!