5.26.2010

You're not the news!

Can I just tell you how much I dislike Access Hollywood? I don't watch this show on a regular basis, but when I do come across it, usually because I'm waiting for something to come on at 8pm, I usually have to change the channel within five minutes because I can't stand to watch much longer than that.

The hosts of the show stand behind counters and report the Hollywood news. Then they discuss and debate whatever has just been presented. For example, they just talked about Lindsay Lohan's new 'do, and what she's been up to since she had some sort of police anklet placed on her leg. (It apparently is an alcohol monitor. I don't know. Don't care.) Anyway, after they present the story, Billy Bush and the other lady come back to discuss in very serious tones whether the band is going to help Lindsay since her dad says alcohol is not the problem, it's prescription drugs.

Seriously?

These discussions and banter are so dumb. Not to mention that the hosts constantly flub whatever it is they're saying anyway. So annoying. Oh, and they call their audience, "AH Nation." Ooh...am I supposed to be impressed?

Not.

Oh, look what I found. Here's what I'm talking about:









Ugh.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

oh no. ahnation??!! are you kidding me. i love your label, btw, --- "things i hate"

yes, those shows are lame! i sometimes flip around on them when i'm waiting for something else. i'm not sure i've ever seen that one tho and i certainly was unaware of the AHNATION- stupid!!!!