5.28.2010

Things that make you go hmmm...

So, I just saw that Crystal Bowersox and her boyfriend broke up the day of Tuesday's final performances. She told Ryan Seacrest that the breakup was the reason for all the passion she showed on Tuesday night. Her boyfriend wasn't interested in "the lifestyle" but it's something she really wants. I wonder if it had anything to do with the hug she gave Lee the previous week when she wrapped her leg around him. I feel bad for Cyrstal's ex, but at the same time, I do think Lee and Crystal make a good couple. I really do wonder if that's what's going on.

Here's Cyrstal's interview with Ryan Seacrest:



****
Meanwhile, I was watching Real Housewives of NYC last night, and my only question is: WTF did Jill *think* was going to happen when she crashed Ramona's party? She was already on the outs with Alex & Bethenny, yet she expected a warm welcome from them all? Time to get over yourself, Jill.

No comments: