2.06.2010

Tivo and Movies Time!

This is the view out my front door, and it's going to snow another 6 inches before it's over.



I rented a bunch of movies in preparation for the Snowpocalypse of 2010. On queue:

The Hurt Locker (Oscar nom for Best Picture)
District 9 (not really interested in this, but it's also an Oscar nom for Best Picture)
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
Adam
Whatever Works

And I already had Tyson, La Dolce Vita, and season one of Dexter from Netflix. I'm caught up on Tivo, so after some shoveling, it's movie time!

Speaking of Oscar nominations, here are the TEN nominees for Best Picture. (I starred the few that I've already seen.)

  • Avatar
  • The Blind Side**
  • District 9
  • An Education
  • The Hurt Locker
  • Inglourious Basterds**
  • Precious: Based on the Novel 'Push' by Sapphire**
  • A Serious Man
  • Up**
  • Up in the Air**

No comments: