2.24.2010

Dear American Idol Producers

Please retire the song "Get Here" from American Idol.

You can reach me by caravan
Cross the desert like an Arab man


That is the lyric I hate most in the whole-wide world. Also, can you please find out why none of the judges pointed out that when Jermaine Sellers sang it tonight, he was off-key the whole time?

Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

Valerie
___________

OK, after I saw Apolo Anton Ohno race tonight, I switched over to watch American Idol on Tivo. I only got as far as Jermaine before it was time to get ready for bed.

And speaking of the Olympics, did you see the crazy fog during the Giant Slalom races. Good grief. SO dangerous!

1 comment:

Tink said...

I switched back and forth all night. Ohno blew it up! Thankfully, I missed the Arab man lyric. Yuck!