12.05.2009

iPod Top 25 - December 2009 edition

Here I go again, posting my top 25 played on the iPod. Last time I did this was in February 2009, and judging from the list, I need to get in a bit more variety. I placed the Top 10 in a playlist in the sidebar.

  1. Imma Be - Black Eyed Peas
  2. Meet Me Halfway - BEPs
  3. Alive - BEPs
  4. Just Fine - Mary J. Blige (I just LOVE this song. And anytime I hear it, I can't help but think of her performance on the Today Show and David Gregory getting his groove on.)
  5. I Gotta Feeling - BEPs
  6. Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna
  7. Boom Boom Pow - BEPs
  8. Rock that Body - BEPs
  9. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
  10. Missing You - BEPs
  11. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
  12. Forever - Chris Brown (I really should delete this. I feel like a hypocrite since I deleted Kanye West after the MTV incident. What Chris Brown was so much worse. OK. I talked myself into it. I'll delete it.)
  13. Umbrella - Rihanna
  14. Ring-A-Ling - BEPs
  15. Give It Away - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  16. Can't Stop - RHCPs
  17. Ramalama (Bang Bang) - Roisin Murphy (remember this from SYTYCD? Still one of my faves of all time.)
  18. Crazy in Love - Beyoncé
  19. 1+1+1 Is 3 - Prince
  20. Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5
  21. California Love - 2Pac, Dr. Dre and Roger
  22. If I Can't Have You (American Idol) - Adam Lambert (this was my favorite performance of Adam's when he was on the show. The studio-recorded version that's on my iPod is even better.)
  23. My Humps - BEPs
  24. Party All the Time - BEPs
  25. Like a Star - Corinne Bailey Rae
OK, so I listened to the Black Eyed Peas CD almost non-stop for a month (or two) over the summer. Most of the other songs are from a playlist I created to listen to while on the elliptical at the gym. I must have music to get me moving while I'm there. I find the cardio machines SOOOO boring. I guess I've been listening to that pretty regularly. Tonight I'll reset the iPod and we'll do this all again some time in the future.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Seeing your list inspired me to open my itunes and start listening to some upbeat music this morning -- thanks! If you want to add some different tunes to your workout mix, try some of these (in no particular order-- might be sort of alphabetical, 'cause I was going through my itunes to get some ideas):
1. Freakum Dress - Beyonce
2. Dirrty - Christina Aguilera
3. Stay - Ne-Yo
4. Get Me Bodied - Beyonce
5. Crazy in Love - Beyonce (hmm, there's a trend here)
6. Whine Up - Kat de luna
7. Just Dance - Lady Gaga
8. Kick Push - Lupe Fiasco
9. Just Fine (Treat 'Em Right Remix) - Mary J Blige (this was the remix of the song I danced to at that performance you attended)
10. Off the Wall - Michael Jackson
11. Closer - Ne-Yo
12. Mi Plan - Nelly Furtado f/Alex Cuba
13. Game of Love - Santana and Michelle Branch
14. Smooth - Santana and Rob Thomas
15. All I Do - Stevie Wonder (I never get sick of listening to this song)

Go forth and cardio, my friend! :-)

Valerie said...

Thanks Erika! I will definitely check these out.