11.12.2009

More excuses

Seems like every time I'm posting something, I have to first apologize for the length of time between posts. Sorry! This time my excuse is that my mom, sister and I threw a surprise birthday party for my dad last Saturday for his 70th birthday. I was consumed with preparation for that for two weeks before, and during this week since, I've been catching up on Tivo so I'll have something to post about. In any case, I'm thrilled to report that the party was a HUGE success. Whew--what a relief!

I'm two weeks behind on SYTYCD and you know what? I don't really care. My sister and I were talking about how it's just too soon for another season, and we've both considered dropping it. BUT...I was impressed with the talent of the top 20 and do want to see how they do. I'll catch up this weekend.

Glee and Modern Family are still my favorite new shows, and I'll probably add White Collar to that list, which is on USA and is a lot of fun.

Mad Men's season finale was fantastic. It's like they ended a chapter and will be starting a brand new chapter next season.

I'm off work tomorrow and am going to see Precious. I was also off today and wanted to see it, but it turns out it's not opening in the DC area until tomorrow. Oh well. I'm really looking forward to it.

Not much else to report. I'll get back to SYTYCD after I catch up this weekend.

1 comment:

kerri said...

modern family is my favorite new show. i like it just about as much as the office!!!

haven't heard of white collar but i'll have to look for it!