6.11.2009

So You Think You Can Dance begins!

...and I missed it. Since I have Tivo, I always watch shows on a 30-45 minute delay so I can fast forward through the commercials. I was feeling tired, so I decided to set an alarm for 8:30 and take a 1/2 hour nap. When that alarm went off, I reset it for 8:45. Next thing I knew.....it was MIDNIGHT!! OOPS. Now I don't have time to watch the two-hour show tonight, but I'll try to watch it tomorrow after work before I head out for the evening.

In any case, I watched the first few minutes to see the contestants. Let's start learning their names--the top 20 are:

Ashley
Ade (pronoucned a-DAY)
Asuka (pronounced OS-ka)
Brandon
Caitlin
Evan
Janette
Jason
Jeanine
Jonathan
Karla (don't think I've ever seen her up 'til now)
Kupono (pronounced Ku-PO-no)
Kayla
Max (never seen him either)
Melissa
Phillip
Paris
Tony
Randi
Vitolio

Looking forward to seeing it all tomorrow. A friend remarked on Facebook that Mary seemed like she was on something...that should be fun to watch!

No comments: